SAN JOSE, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/03/12 --
Brocade (NASDAQ: BRCD)
As a leader in data center networking, Brocade is empowering The On-Demand Data Center™ through its leadership in Ethernet and Fibre Channel fabrics and core routing -- as well as innovations in Software-Defined Networking (SDN) -- to deliver the world's most automated, efficient, agile and scalable networks. Together, these Brocade technologies deliver:
- New levels of automation that streamline network capacity deployment
- Dramatic improvements in efficiency and resource utilization compared to legacy network topologies and protocols
- Higher performance and scalability for massive network capacity growth
- Greater agility to deploy network services in both virtual and physical form factors
At the Gartner Data Center Conference 2012, Brocade will demonstrate how its fabric-based Ethernet and Fibre Channel networking solutions enable The On-Demand Data Center. Conference activities will include:
- Build Your Own Ethernet Fabric: Attendees will experience the ease of building an Ethernet fabric based on Brocade® VCS® Fabric technology using a pair of Brocade VDX® switches.
- The Network Matters for Storage: Join the discussion with Brocade and industry leaders about why Fibre Channel and Ethernet fabrics are the ideal network infrastructure for enterprise storage. Click here for additional information.
- Building the Scalable Data Center: Brocade customers will explain how a scalable, fabric-based networking architecture improves automation, efficiency and agility in a discussion moderated by Jason Nolet, vice president of the Data Center Networking Group at Brocade. Attendees will hear about actual use cases from the following customers:
- Ajubeo: CTO Tom Witcomb will describe how deploying a production network featuring Brocade VCS Fabric technology has improved the company's ability to provide high-performance, enterprise-class virtual private data centers and cloud infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS).
- Company 3: Director of Engineering William Beaudin will describe how his company's upgrade to an Ethernet fabric infrastructure has improved performance and resiliency to better deliver high-end video post-production services.
Brocade Booth #412 at Gartner Data Center Conference 2012
Venetian Hotel (Sands Conference Center)
Building the Scalable Data Center
Tuesday, Dec. 4, 1:45 - 2:45 pm
Venetian Ballroom G
December 3 - 6, 2012
Follow the conversation at #GartnerDC, #BRCDcomm, #Brocade, #datacenter
Brocade (NASDAQ: BRCD) networking solutions help the world's leading organizations transition smoothly to a world where applications and information reside anywhere. (www.brocade.com)
ADX, Brocade, Brocade Assurance, Brocade One, the B-wing symbol, DCX, Fabric OS, ICX, MLX, MyBrocade, SAN Health, VCS, and VDX are registered trademarks, and AnyIO, HyperEdge, NET Health, OpenScript, and The Effortless Network are trademarks of Brocade Communications Systems, Inc., in the United States and/or in other countries. Other brands, products, or service names mentioned may be trademarks of their respective owners.
© 2012 Brocade Communications Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Brocade Analyst/Media Relations
Brocade Investor Relations
News Provided by Acquire Media