Brocade Announces Migration Program for A10 Networks Application Delivery Controller Customers
SAN JOSE, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/13/13 --
Brocade (NASDAQ: BRCD), a leader in data center networking, today announced the launch of a promotional offer as part of the company's "Brocade® ADX® Migration" initiative. The program provides a simple transition strategy for customers that want to switch from A10's AX Series of Application Delivery Controllers (ADCs) to the Brocade ADX Series of ADCs.
WHAT: For customers that wish to move from A10's AX Series of ADCs to the Brocade ADX Series of ADCs the "Brocade ADX Migration" program provides a simple transition, complete with a long-term vision for application delivery infrastructures. Included in the program*:
- A significant discount on Brocade ADX product bundles
- For no additional cost, professional migration services from Brocade Global Services
- For no additional cost, training and certification from Brocade University
The Brocade ADX Series of ADCs is part of the company's comprehensive networking product portfolio and provides significant advantages including:
- Brocade's advanced Global Server Load Balancing (GSLB) feature ensures the best response time across globally distributed data centers with multiple selection metrics.
- Highest uptime and availability is achieved through the innovative Brocade ADX high-availability feature, which runs directly over Ethernet frames to discover a peer and synchronize sessions.
- Performance-oriented ADC solutions with reliable security and IPv4/v6 capabilities scale to one of the highest performance levels in the market.
- Hardware-based multitenancy capabilities guarantee performance while preserving full isolation of tenant resources.
- The ability to scale on-demand with pay-as-you-grow capacity is available through simple software license upgrades.
WHEN: The "Brocade ADX Migration" program is available effective immediately and will end on October 26, 2013.
HOW: Organizations interested in the Brocade ADX Series of products are encouraged to contact their local Brocade Channel Partner or sales representative.
For more information, visit: www.brocade.com/adcmigration.
For Brocade ADX product specifications, features, solutions and other information, visit: www.brocade.com/adx.
QUOTE: "Our intention is that all customers continue to deliver their critical applications and services without disruption. The 'Brocade ADX Migration' program provides a simple and sustainable migration strategy," said Ken Cheng, vice president of the Routing, Application Delivery and Software Networking Group at Brocade. "Brocade delivers a comprehensive portfolio of products, along with world-class services and support that more than 15,000 IP customers depend on daily to reduce the complexity of their networks."
*This offer is offer is available only in the United States and is subject to change without notices. Additional terms and conditions may apply. Orders subject to cancellation for pricing or other errors. Not combinable with other offers.
© 2013 Brocade Communications Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2/13
Brocade (NASDAQ: BRCD) networking solutions help the world's leading organizations transition smoothly to a world where applications and information reside anywhere. (www.brocade.com)
ADX, AnyIO, Brocade, Brocade Assurance, the B-wing symbol, DCX, Fabric OS, ICX, MLX, MyBrocade, OpenScript, VCS, VDX, and Vyatta are registered trademarks, and HyperEdge, The Effortless Network, and The On-Demand Data Center are trademarks of Brocade Communications Systems, Inc., in the United States and/or in other countries. Other brands, products, or service names mentioned may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Brocade Media Relations
Brocade Investor Relations
News Provided by Acquire Media
Close window | Back to top