Brocade Showcases the Network of the Future at Interop 2014
LAS VEGAS, NV -- (Marketwired) -- 03/31/14 --
Brocade (NASDAQ: BRCD) today announced that it will play a strong role expanding the industry mindshare of Software-Defined Networking (SDN) and Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) as an exhibitor at Interop Las Vegas from March 31 to April 4, 2014. As a leader in the evolution of data center networking, Brocade will highlight how organizations can design tomorrow's network today and embrace the operational benefits of NFV and SDN via a series of demonstrations at its booth (#2051). In addition, Brocade is a supporting provider of InteropNet, the best-practices network that is built every year to provide high-speed Internet access for the Conference and Expo.
Brocade will showcase live demonstrations on Ethernet Fabrics, Brocade® HyperEdge Architecture® with Aruba, Brocade Vyatta® vRouter and Brocade Virtual ADX®, OpenStack, and Brocade Network Subscription.
Brocade representatives will present on the following topics:
"The Next Generation of IT: Service Is King"
- Jon Hudson Brocade Principal Engineer, will participate on a panel that will explore ways for IT to thrive in its role of internal service provider, via the use of new and emerging technologies that offer unprecedented levels of efficiency, automation and scalability.
- Wednesday, April 2 from 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
"How SDN-Ready Is Your Network Infrastructure?"
- Curt Beckmann, Brocade Principal Architect, will discuss what matters for SDN infrastructure planning and what you can do to take risk out of your infrastructure decision-making.
- Wednesday, April 2 from 2:45 p.m. to 3:45 p.m.
"SDN and the Hidden Nature of Complexity: A Whirlwind Tour through the Nature of Complex Networks"
- David Meyer, Brocade Service Provider CTO and Chief Scientist, will help the audience understand robustness, fragility and complexity in the context of how networks are connected. Network architects and operators will be able to re-evaluate their current network designs and processes.
- Friday, April 4 from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Interop Las Vegas 2014
Mandalay Bay Convention Center
Las Vegas, NV
- All Demonstrations: Brocade Booth #2051
- All Speaking Sessions: Lagoon H
For real-time updates, follow @BRCDCommEvents and the official event hash tag on Twitter: #Interop.
Brocade (NASDAQ: BRCD) networking solutions help the world's leading organizations transition smoothly to a world where applications and information reside anywhere. (www.brocade.com)
Interop® is the leading independent technology conference and expo series designed to inform and inspire the world's IT community. Part of UBM Tech's family of global brands, Interop drives the adoption of technology, providing knowledge and insight to help IT and corporate decision-makers achieve business success. Through in-depth educational programs, workshops, real-world demonstrations and live technology implementations in its unique InteropNet program, Interop provides the forum for the most powerful innovations and solutions the industry has to offer. Interop Las Vegas is the flagship event held each spring, with Interop
New York held each fall, with annual international events in India, London and Tokyo, all produced by UBM Tech and partners. For more information about these events visit www.interop.com.
© 2014 Brocade Communications Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
ADX, Brocade, Brocade Assurance, the B-wing symbol, DCX, Fabric OS, ICX, MLX, MyBrocade, OpenScript, SAN Health, VCS, VDX, and Vyatta are registered trademarks, and HyperEdge, NET Health, The Effortless Network, and The On-Demand Data Center are trademarks of Brocade Communications Systems, Inc., in the United States and/or in other countries. Other brands, products, or service names mentioned may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Media Relations - Brocade
Investor Relations - Brocade
News Provided by Acquire Media
Close window | Back to top